Only a handful of people have seen Corey Feldman’s explosive documentary in its entirety after the website containing the film crashed amid claims Feldman was “hacked”.
But the alleged abuser Feldman promised “everyone on the planet will know” has since been revealed as actor Charlie Sheen, who Feldman claims raped fellow child actor Corey Haim in the 1980s.
Sheen has “categorically denied” the claims of abuse against the late Haim in the past, after the same accusations were made by a different actor.
Feldman, 48, who rose to fame alongside Haim in several films they starred in together as kids, said he would be naming six people who allegedly molested him and Haim, via My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys.
But his website returned an error for viewers who had paid for access.
Those who were invited to the LA premiere, however, have seen the film in full.
A journalist who was at the premiere, Amy Kaufman from the LA Times, tweeted immediately after the screening that the alleged abuser named in the film was 54-year-old actor Charlie Sheen. Feldman did not claim Sheen abused him, only Haim.
“In #MYTRUTHDOC, @Corey_Feldman alleges that Corey Haim told him he was raped by Charlie Sheen on the 1985 set of “Lucas.” Sheen has denied this claim previously and does not issue a new denial in the film,” Kaufman wrote.
“In the film, Feldman says Haim told him he was bent over by Sheen in broad daylight between two trailers and sodomized. Crisco oil was allegedly used as lubricant. Story to come from the screening — the only place the movie was screened since the live stream website did not load,” she continued.
In #MYTRUTHDOC, @Corey_Feldman alleges that Corey Haim told him he was raped by Charlie Sheen on the 1985 set of "Lucas." Sheen has denied this claim previously and does not issue a new denial in the film.
— Amy Kaufman (@AmyKinLA) March 10, 2020