I frequently hear the following: Russia is a Christian nation. Putin is good Christian man. Russia only wants to defend its borders. Putin is the only obstacle between the New World Order and the people of the world. Perhaps this is true, but Putin is indeed preparing to start World War III and he has been for the past four years. This could be a war that will kill billions, destroy nations and threaten all of humanity.
Putin’s Dual Path of Diplomacy
First, Putin would very much like to pursue a partnership with the United State and China to stop the globalist bankers (ie the New World Order in its tracks). Howeve,r the globalists are keeping Putin and Trump apart with the phony Russian-collusion-delusion nonsense. This strategy will be analyzed in more detail in tomorrow’s Part II of this series.
Secondly, Putin is also pursuing a second dual path of diplomacy with both the United States and the rest of the world. Let’s not forget that Putin was the brainchild behind the BRICS nations break-away from Central banking of the control of the oil reserves through the Petrodollar. This is why the world sits poised to fight a third world war over Syria and Iran.
Putin may indeed be motivated by Christian desire to not submit to the Satanic globalists. He has indeed threatened to nuke them if they make move with Russia. But if Putin believes that Trump will lose control of America to the globalists, he will attack the United States with everything he has.
Thirty-Three Reasons Why War With Russia, In Syria Is Inevitable
There are 33 reasons proving that Putin is preparing to start World War III.
1. Several years ago, I wrote about the face-off between American paramilitary forces (i.e. Academi, formerly Blackwater) and Russian paramilitary forces (i.e. Vnevedomstvenaya Okhrana) in Ukraine. America and Russia are already spilling each other’s blood.
2. Also in May of 2014, the Western media was suspiciously silent about the Russians airlifting critical supplies which would be used to support a war effort in Eastern Ukraine. Yet, Russia’s Novostinews service is openly reporting that “Ammunition for Special Forces is being airlifted for Slaviansk Operation.”This is highly significant because Ukraine Denetsk region is asking to join Russia. Other regions are likely to follow. Russia is further airlifting ammunition into the same region. Even Ray Charles could see that this constitutes preparations for war in Ukraine and that this ammunition has gone to support the paramilitary forces fighting in Ukraine!
3. According to a Russian navy blog, published in May of 2014, Russia simulated an American nuclear attack involving submarines, bombers and land-based missiles and this massive drill was coordinated under the direct supervision of Putin at the Defense Ministry’s headquarters in Moscow. The nuclear drill simulated a massive retaliatory nuclear strike in response to an enemy attack. This was a live fire drill and involved a Sineva ballistic missile that hit a target on the Kula testing range on the Kamchatka Peninsula. Subsequent warnings were issued to civilian aircraft to stay clear of the massive war games area.
4. Also in the same time frame, Russia’s LifeNews began reporting that Russia’s Ministry of Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters has issued travel restrictions to all employees like the country’s firefighters, ambulance drivers and rescue troopers. Additionally, a similar travel ban is imposed for parts of employees under the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) including tens of thousands of police officers, prison guards, and other law enforcement agencies like the Federal Drug Control and the Federal Migration Service. Others listed in the travel ban are personnel with access to state secrets, like certain employees of the Foreign Ministry. According to estimates, the total number of travel-restricted personnel number around 250,000 people.
5. The Russians are in war mode and have been for over four years Arctic war mode Russia is adding 40 new naval ships to its nuclear arsenal in 2014. By the end of 2015, Russia had nearly as many naval ships as the United States.
6. Retrofitted combat aircraft from Russia’s Northern Fleet extended the ranges of their patrol flights over the Arctic in 2014 using a network of 14 revamped Soviet-era airfields.
7. Ballistic missile submarines make up one part of Russia’s strategic nuclear triad along with land-based ICBMs and the Russian bomber force. The Borey submarine is Russia’s first post-Soviet ballistic missile submarine class and will form the mainstay of the strategic submarine fleet, replacing aging Typhoon, Delta-3 and Delta-4 class boats. The creation of the Borey signals that the Russian economy is in war mode.Russia ultimately expects to manufacture eight Borey-class submarines by the year 2020.
8. Russian Army General Sergey Shoigum,Russia have been very active in developing its military bases abroad in places like Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Armenia. The Russian have conducted drills in Belarus and Tajikistan. In fact, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan are still holding war games in the Ural region, according to the TASS Russian News Agency. It has leaked out that Russia and China are holding joint terrorist drills inside of China. Russia is clearly preparing for war as this has been a ongoing process for the past four years.
9. During the 2014 Syrian crisis, Putin threatened to nuke the United States if it invaded Syria in violation of international law. Syria is critical to the Russians on a number of fronts including the prevalence of Syria’s warm water ports.Putin committed an act of war by seizing Crimea in a manner similar to Hitler to his nonviolent seizures of land prior to attacking Poland to begin World War II.
10. Russia has heavily invested in the development of a Radar-beating missile delivery system in order to protect its long range bombers.
11. Russia has spent nearly $72 billion on arms as far back as 2011 including the development of the ability to cripple America with cyber attacks.
13. According to PRAVDA,Russia has 5,000 nuclear weapons of different tactical classes including Iskander warheads and torpedo, aerial and artillery warheads, all right next to Europe.
14. According to The Financial Times, satellite killers were launched into orbit May of 2014.This move by the Russians, parallels what the Chinese have already accomplished and tested. The intent is to blind American forces on the battlefield and at sea.
15. The Russians just announced that a full squadron of ships from the Russian Navy’s Northern Fleet recently held drills in the English Channel! NATO has to be very nervous as war games have historically been used to launch an attack.
16. In what can be labeled a strategic game changer, the Russians announced that they are going to sell to their newest and most powerful ally, China, a sophisticated air defense system.