Mobile devices have got smarter with the advancement in technology and these days they are extensively used for multiple purposes, especially gaming. Today, players prefer using smartphones and tablets to play games rather than using desktops. With cutting-edge features and HD graphics used by developers to design games software optimized for mobile phones, players get to access the latest games on their fingertips. The appropriate tools that can cater to improving the mobile gaming apps for providing an enhanced playing experience are covered in this article.
1. Unreal Engine has powerful features like custom post processing, dynamic shadows and more than that facilitates delivering high-quality content on mobile devices and portable VR platform.
2. Coscos 2D is highly efficient that can assist in developing a sizeable app of 1.5MB. A popular kit among many developers, it comes with a library and free pricing. With its cross-platform features, the tool can be used by a beginner as well.
3. Construct 2 works excellently for HTML5 game creation and is specially designed for developing 2D games. Easy to use, developers can view their games at any time and will not have to wait for compiling.
4. If you are looking for an all-encompassing editor provides supportive tools for animation, audio-mixing and enhances prototyping, the Unity editor can work well. The tools also support 2D, 3D workflow or mixing of both.
5. Another tool that supports various platforms is the Lumberyard and is known for the speed of development and deployment. No licensing fees enclosed to the app usage make it a considerable choice of others
6. The Marmalade SDK allows updating programming on various platforms and offers a set of libraries. The tool is an open one and can be easily used to create a gaming app. Mobile casino games developers can employ such handy tools that enable optimizations for designing high performing games.
7. Fusion 2.5 features the event editor system that allows quick generation of games and apps. Perfect for mobile game development, the tool is packed with a number of exporter options with which you can publish your game on multiple platforms.
8. The AppGameKit makes running of demos and games easy on mobile devices and enables an affordable model that can be used to start designing apps and games. It’s ideal for beginners as it is built in with features that can be used for teaching games programming.
9. Corona SDK creates apps and mobile games enabling the creation of exclusive projects that can be published on a range of devices including Android and iOS mobiles and tablets. The tool is optimized for performance and your apps can be streamlined for stability and performance.
10. The GameMaker Studio 2 is a brilliant game development platform and focuses on enabling access to all with the drag and drop function. It can help you to run your game quickly and does not require any deep understanding of coding to be used.
A little technical knowledge could be sufficient for entry-level developers to create impeccable games playable on portable devices from anywhere and anytime. Most of the above discussed mobile game development tools are efficient enough to develop games that fulfil your expectation of game design, game type and budget.