This is the 54 anniversary of the murder of JFK, one of our most beloved Presidents. I pray to the almighty that some journalist is not writing these words about Donald Trump 54 years from now. Trump’s life is in extreme danger. Why? Because he is doing what he does best, winning. He has turned the tables on the Deep State. Soon, many of the Deep State minions and actual controllers are going to prison.
One of two things are going to happen: (1) There will be an assassination attempt on Trump; or, (2) The American people will be the victim of a Deep State planned, mass casualty event which will stop the rising tide of populism in its tracks.
This article will focus on the first possibility listed above.
Why Do So Many Seek to Assassinate Trump?
To answer that question, I think it is prudent to take a look back at JFK and ask the same question.
I spent 25 years examining the JFK assassination and the reasons why he was assassinated and I arrived at the following conclusions:
- The Federal Reserve wanted him dead over the silver certificates which threatened to one day supplant the Federal Reserve Note.
- JFK wanted to reduce/eliminate the oil depletion allowance which provided a huge, yet undeserved tax break that the average taxpayer did not receive.
- JFK was talking nuclear arms reduction with the Soviets, through back channels. His American University Speech in May of 1963 spoke of stopping above ground nuclear testing. The multi-pronged ownership of what Eisenhower feared and called, the military industrial complex, stood to lose a lot of money. In fact, within 60 days of JFK’s death, LBJ ordered the single biggest increase in nuclear arms production in our country’s history. The ownership of the military industrial complex intertwines with the ownership of the oil and banking interests in this country.
- JFK was dismantling the sacred cows of Washington DC (e.g. CIA director Allen Dulles) and replacing them with his own appointees to carry out his programs and not the plans of the elite.
- JFK was clearly going to kill the elite’s plans for engaging in the Vietnam War. Had JFK lived, the advisors, assigned to Viet Nam, would have been recalled by December of 1964. The failure of JFK to deliver this war would have cost the establishment (e.g. members of the Federal Reserve, the military industrial complex, etc) a lot of money. If there was not Vietnam war, the drug trafficking from the “Golden Triangle” could not have been further exploited by the elite.
- JFK also had a French reporter secretly negotiating with Castro at the time of the assassination. The elite could not have had peace breaking out, it would have been a profit killer. So, it was easier to kill a President.
Are there similarities to the reasons why JFK was killed to why the globalists want Trump dead?
- Trump is not in direct competition to the Federal Reserve, yet. However, many of the groups, who want Trump dead have decided interlocking interests with the Federal Reserve (eg, oil).
- I reported in June of 2016, that in exchange for more favorable coverage from Fox News, Trump held a meeting with the owner of News Corp at his golf resort in Scotland, and promised him a piece of North Shore Alaskan oil. Trump is in direct competition with the old guard of the New World Order who want to keep the petrodollar business and our relationship with the Saudi’s exactly where it is now because people like the Rockefellers are making too much money off of the existing arrangement. The coal industry is going to be revived and this is to the detriment of Rockefeller interests. Trump has promised to unleash energy development, heretofore, controlled by the old guard. JFK was killed for a lot less. And let’s add to the fact that if Trump does open energy development to the free market, that means companies like CITGO will compete as will Dutch Shell Oil who are both held in check by the old guard. CITGO would bring in Chinese,Venezuela and Russian interests in the energy equation and end the Rockefeller stranglehold on energy. Today, Venezuela is dying because of its opposition to Rockefeller oil interests. This is also why I believe Sarah Palin could eventually play a large role in Trump’s administration (e.g. Secretary of the Interior at some future date?) because as the former Alaskan governor she knows all the players.
- If Trump were to prosecute Clinton, Comey, et al., he would quickly come into conflict with the CIA like JFK did because drug running operations and worse, would quickly surface. That moment has arrived with the delivery of sealed indictments. This alone, is sufficient motivation to assassinate Trump.
- Trump threatens to stop illegal immigration. This flies in the globalist philosophy of the elimination of all national boundaries. If you want to know what this looks like, look at Europe. In JFK’s time, globalism had not advanced to that level.
- Trump’s opposition to the free trade agreements would have had the same economic impact on the elite as the reduction of nuclear arms. This new brand of nationalism is a profit killer, and maybe a President killer for the same reasons. Remmeber, Trump killed the TPP upon becoming President.
- As did JFK, Trump has excited Americans about politics and about protecting our country’s interest. Populism must be stamped out before it can gain a foothold. The People can never be allowed to feel that they have any real say in governance.