[1/25/17] DRUDGE Following are usage rules for the ABC News special ‘President Trump: The First Interview,’ a one-on-one interview with ‘World News Tonight’ Anchor David Muir airing Wednesday, January 25, 2017 (10:00 — 11:00 pm ET) on ABC News.
1. Excerpts of no more than THREE MINUTES (3:00) of actualities from ABC News may be incorporated in your regularly scheduled news program’s broadcast. Material can no longer be used after February 1.
2. A mandatory on-screen credit must be aired during the entire excerpt you broadcast. You must include the mandatory ‘ABC News’ bug visible with no company logos over the above footage.
3. The excerpt must be introduced with an audio credit ‘In President Trump’s first interview on ABC News’
4. You must advise your affiliates and any other entities to which you provide material for broadcast that they must abide by the same usage and credit guidelines to incorporate any excerpts in their locally originated programming.
5. Domestic networks may not redistribute the material as clips or raw material to international affiliates or agencies. Re-distribution of an entire segment or program containing the clip is allowed as long as the affiliates are advised that no excerpting of the clip or cataloguing for future use is allowed.
6. If the video interview is used on the Internet, online services or interactive multimedia transmissions, you MUST use the embed code, which will be provided.
ABC News reserves all of its rights and remedies in the event of any violation of its rights.